"Home of Peruvian Rum" Pomalca by hartti
Pomalca Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Pomalca rum is good, and not expensive: 0.75 l bottle costs 10 soles, less than 2.5 euros. Why do you make Cuba Libre from expensive incredients, when you can always buy Pomalca at such a price!!!???
When ready, the workers burn the cane leaves away from disturbing the collection.
The roads to the cane fields goes over the river by an old bridge. The new bridge was built, but it was collapsed soon, and now the old good bridge is used again. On that bridge are still old railways that were used in ancient times, about 100 years ago. The bridge leads to the Sr Sipan graves, too.
hartti's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Pomalca
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Pomalca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pomalca
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.