"Prince Edward Islands" Charlottetown by mydreamquest
Charlottetown Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 119 photos
Prince Edward Islands is an isolated part of Canada at the time, the bridge connecting this island to the mainland had not been completed. At night, the main activity was bingo. It's a calm island.
You can drive up north to the Northpoint and get a free memento.
- Pros:Quiet, relaxing, pleasant in the summer.
- Cons:Foods not great, nightlife is null.
- In a nutshell:This is a great place for lonely road tripping.
mydreamquest's Related Pages
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I live"
- "One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
- "Cabana Boy's Charlottetown Page"
- "A Wintery Weekend Road Trip to Charlottetown"
- "Charlottetown Prince Edward Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charlottetown
- Hotels in Charlottetown
- Transportation in Charlottetown
- Nightlife in Charlottetown
- Restaurants in Charlottetown
- Shopping in Charlottetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Charlottetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charlottetown
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Charlottetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlottetown
Photos in CharlottetownSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 75 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 61 reviews, 63 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 67 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos