"Longmont: An All-American City" Longmont by mydreamquest
Longmont Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
I went to Denver to visit Coor's Stadium in Denver. However, I was lucky to have my brother pick me up to hang out away from the noise in the city of Longmont, Colorado, nearly 5,000 feet above sea level and population of around 80,000.
When I arrived at my brother's house, just a block away from a very busy train tracks that cargo many things easterly and westerly across the US, I was struck by the freshness of the air.
I was also struck by the air of classic small town middle america. There are the typical problems associated with stereotypical america: the chain store mentality, the conformity, yet, I saw other things that were very refreshing. I found Longmont to be a clean city with moderate traffic and very friendly Americans. It is said that the Middle of America has very genuinely friendly people. That is one of the benefits of this part of the US.
Although politically, this city is very Conservative, I found the people of Longmont to be very warm, sincere, and generous.
mydreamquest's Related Pages
Longmont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO LONGMONT, COLORADO"
- "DJ FOX"
- "Longmont: An All-American City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Longmont
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Longmont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Longmont
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 75 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 61 reviews, 63 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 67 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Latest Longmont hotel reviews