"Home of Clint Eastwood" Carmel Highlands by mydreamquest
Carmel Highlands Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
Located near the California's lovely Monterey Coast, about a 2 hour drive south from San Francisco, Carmel is to me one of the more charming small touristy cities off the California Coast.
Famous for being the city where Clint Eastwood was the Mayor, Carmel is an expensive city to lodge in only a short distance from Pebble Beach Golf Course.
In a cozy 12 block radius in the center of this small town, there are many fine art and photography shops, fine dining, and shopping.
- Pros:Great Food, Art Shops, Peacefulness
- In a nutshell:A very nice romantic getaway south of the Bay Area noise and traffic.
mydreamquest's Related Pages
Carmel Highlands Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Carmel Highlands
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Carmel Highlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carmel Highlands
Photos in Carmel HighlandsSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 75 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 61 reviews, 63 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 67 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos