"Stockholm: A City of Lush Spontaneity" Stockholm by mydreamquest
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,074 reviews and 9,470 photos
Upon arriving at Arlanda International Airport, I realized quickly how different Stockholm would be compared to other cities. It's a city of lazy swiftness where details come and go non-chalantly as everything is cluttered, though not sloppy. Stockholm to me is a city where everything gradually comes to focus as you make sense of its color, beauty, and charm.
Such as the Nordiska Museum here, there are many interesting museums with lots of great artifacts about Swedish Culture. With a Stockholm Tourist Card, your public transportation and visits to most musuems are paid for.
In my opinion, anyone who has traveled to Stockholm cannot leave without having visited the Vasa Museum. This reconstructed ship which sunk in the 1600s is amazingly huge and really places ones curiosities back in time.
Please do not leave Stockholm without having been here.
- Pros:Beautiful people, Excellent food, Many interesting museums
- Cons:Expensive, Subways busy, Hard to navigate initially
- In a nutshell:A City of Lush Spontaneity
I am from the San Francisco Bay Area and, to me, Sushi and Sashimi is a very important part of my culture. While in... more travel advice
In the Nordic Sea Hotel, just by Stockholm's Central Station, there is this funky "ice bar" where everything is made of... more travel advice
mydreamquest's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
- Posted in Travel Miami Forum "Jogging in Miami (South Beach to..."
- Commented on one of sue_stone's Stockholm travel pages
- Wrote a Review If you get a Sushi Craving in Stockholm Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Interior of the Nordiska"
- updated a Stockholm Travel Page "Stockholm: A City of Lush Spontaneity"
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 75 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 61 reviews, 63 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 67 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos