"Grand Bahama, Freeport" Freeport City by Alicja1
Freeport City Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 102 photos
Freeport/Lucaya is the second largest city in the islands,and one of the most popular cruise ships destinations in the Bahamas. The city was designed mostly for the tourist trade. You can find there lots of aduty-free shopping and many attractions like casinos , restaurants ect
There is 10-acre International Bazaar in downtown Freeport. It is divided into sections that represent different parts of the world, each with its own collection of shops and restaurants. Also don't miss Port Lucaya Marketplace and Marina, located across from the beach in Lucaya. Thats easy to spend hours over there walking around but its taking minutes to get rid of all money !
If you like a beautiful ocean you will enjoy this place !
- Pros:Weather, ocean, palm trees, water sports, shops
- Cons:Too many tourists!
- In a nutshell:Good for somebody who likes shopping in exotic enviroment
They driving like in England on the left hand side of the road.! It has been practiced here since the horse & buggy. So... more travel advice
Take a look oon Freeport’s Garden of the Groves. It is an 11-acre botanical park with many plants, flowers, trees, and... more travel advice
Alicja1's Related Pages
Freeport City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Shopping Tourist Trap"
- "On a work trip"
- "Grocery Stores and Fast Food"
- "Grand Bahama Freeport big changes!"
- "Freeport - Wanna Do Nothing with No One Around?"
- "Grand Bahama, Freeport"
- "Grand Bahama Island."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freeport City
- Hotels in Freeport City
- Transportation in Freeport City
- Restaurants in Freeport City
- Shopping in Freeport City
- Warnings and Dangers in Freeport City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hèvremont Hotels
- Leshan Hotels
- Isla de las Palomas Hotels
- West Reno Hotels
- Asinan Hotels
- Loch Dochart Hotels
- Distrito Federal
- Santa Bárbara de Samaná
- Great Witley
- Havre de Grace
- Florida City
- Alexandria Bay
- Prefecture of Kilkis
- Departamento del Atlántico
Badges & Stats in Freeport City
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Freeport City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freeport City
Top 10 Pages
- Havana Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 44 reviews, 14 photos
- Cuba Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varadero Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namuamua Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fiji Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kety Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Dakota Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest Freeport City hotel reviews
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel
- 2038 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Dundee Bay Villas
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 2, 2013
- Flamingo Bay Yacht Club And Marina Hotel
- 108 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Island Seas Resort
- 745 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Paradise Cove Beach Resort
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Freeport Resort And Club
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Royal Palm Resort And Suites
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 28, 2012
- Ritz Beach
- 370 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- 1 Review & Opinion