"A place to chill out" Leganés by McPee
Leganés Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 4 photos
I travelled to central Spain for a city break.
As it transpires I got the best solution ... City Break and chill out.
I was due to travel to Madrid and then onto the walled cty of Toledo. I necer got there. Instead I stopped off in Leganes. There is nothing wonderful of or historic about ths place (Although in recent weeks it has become infamous).
It is just a nice Spanish place. I felt totally relaxed after a couple of hours there after the bustle of London. I aim to go back there.
- Pros:Out of town
- Cons:Out of town ... but who cares.
There is such a profusion of tapas bars in leganes that you are spoiled fo choice. For those not familiar with the... more travel advice
Good quality hotel at a reasonable price on the outskirts of the spreading Madrid. Located on the main street through... more travel advice
McPee's Related Pages
Leganés Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Leganés
- Hotels in Leganés
- Transportation in Leganés
- Restaurants in Leganés
- Shopping in Leganés
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leganés
- 9 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Leganés?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leganés
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Egypt Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Leganés Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- El Paso Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 7 reviews
- Jordan Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.