"Warwick.... Why do I live here ?" Warwick by Cruefan
Warwick Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 44 photos
Warwick in a city of about 80,000 that is home to T.F. Green Airport. It has it's share of Marinas, and is a huge shopping Mecca.
I own a home in the Buttonwoods section of Warwick, and it's been an alright place to live even though I can't wait to get back to my native Western Massachusetts.
Wait !!! that's my house !!!!!!
Actually Warwick is a pretty nice place, and ranch houses are definately the most common style you will find.
I love Pawtuxet Village because it's very much different from the rest of Warwick, it has colonial era homes, and in the June they have a big celebration known as Gaspee days, which revolves the burning of a British ship called the Gaspee. They have a parade, and at the colonial homes people dress up in era clothes and sing songs of the times.
- Pros:Airport, shopping
- In a nutshell:Too many cars
Cruefan's Related Pages
Warwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Family Connections"
- "Warwick.... Why do I live here ?"
- "Warwick... city of villages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warwick
- Hotels in Warwick
- Transportation in Warwick
- Restaurants in Warwick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warwick
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Warwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warwick
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- County Galway Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Clare Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athenry Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Fort Lauderdale Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warwick Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lisdoonvarna Intro, 1 review, 2 photos