"Warwick.... Why do I live here ?" Warwick by Cruefan

Warwick Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 44 photos

Warwick, RI

Warwick in a city of about 80,000 that is home to T.F. Green Airport. It has it's share of Marinas, and is a huge shopping Mecca.

I own a home in the Buttonwoods section of Warwick, and it's been an alright place to live even though I can't wait to get back to my native Western Massachusetts.

Warwick Slums

Wait !!! that's my house !!!!!!

Actually Warwick is a pretty nice place, and ranch houses are definately the most common style you will find.

Pawtuxet Village

I love Pawtuxet Village because it's very much different from the rest of Warwick, it has colonial era homes, and in the June they have a big celebration known as Gaspee days, which revolves the burning of a British ship called the Gaspee. They have a parade, and at the colonial homes people dress up in era clothes and sing songs of the times.

• Pros:Airport, shopping
  • Cons:traffic
  • In a nutshell:Too many cars
  • Last visit to Warwick: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 5, 2005

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2009 at 6:03 AM

I've just been adding a couple of things to my Warwick page. You might enjoy my Pawtuxet page as well. Hope to see you soon. We like Iggy's too...when the lines aren't a mile long !!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2005 at 2:31 PM

looks nice here Tony, lovely pix and good food tip

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2005 at 2:03 PM

Tank you for visiting my pages. I like your photo here, this is nice place for living.

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2005 at 6:24 AM

Looove New England Clam Chowdah; haven't had good chowder since I was in Maine. Warwick looks like a lovely place to live, thanks for stopping by my Calgary page ~ Helen

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2005 at 1:22 PM

You intro picture is great. I hope to see more from Warwick !

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 6:01 PM

Thanks for dropping by ! Warwick looks very nice :-) Such bluuueeeeee skies !!!

• mariev's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 10:59 AM

Like Anna, seeing Warwick i tought immediately about UK, yours look nicer and i love this beach photo

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 7:47 AM

Hahahah. Steak from your teeth? That's PUNK ROCK, DUDE! :-D

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 10:23 PM

It looks like you are living in a nice place!

• Dialing's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Hiya Anthony; must admit i thought that Warwick is only in UK; From now know that there is such a nice place of yours; great to see your stylish pages! Best greetings from Ukraine, Anna

Cruefan

“Carpe Diem”

Badges & Stats in Warwick

Have you been to Warwick?

Latest Activity in Warwick