"Back to Traveling and Exploring" mdoe's Profile

Who I am

I am a woman 54 years old and work in the art world as a printer, framer, and gallery owner. I haven't traveled much by myself but am thinking it is time to branch out and add more things to my life that I like to do. My family is not interested in the outdoors the way I am so it is time for me to do more on my own. I lived in Montana for about 6 years when in my 20's and want to revisit there so this summer I want to go back and see Missoula and Glacier National Park. I don't remember much about where to stay so I will need some help figuring that out. I enjoy hiking and just being quiet sometimes and reconnecting with my soul. I enjoy discovering new things and don't need an agenda planned for every day but I think it is fun to do some day tours to learn more about history and archeology and so forth. I have a positive attitude about things and don't flip out when things don't go as planned but I wouldn't want to be stuck somewhere without a place to stay--I am not quite that adventurous anymore. I have traveled across the US quite a few times in my younger days and have lived in New York state, Montana, Seattle and now in California. I have traveled to Amsterdam, London, Florence, Venice, Rome, Malta, the Carribbean and Mexico. Haven't traveled much at all the last few years and need to see and be in the mountains some more and keep the adventures going. I like simple things--watching clouds is an interesting undertaking as well as smelling the scents of early morning on a trail. Humor is a good thing and I do like to keep smiling as the journey of life continues.

• Intro Written Mar 4, 2004

• honestjohn's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2004 at 1:10 AM

hi, welcome to Virtualtourist.com, and nice to meet you. I am sure you will like this website. You've travelled many places, but never been to China. Welcome to China, some day in the near future.

• shintarojon's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2004 at 10:40 PM

Mabuhay! Welcome to VT. Greetings from Manila...Nice start....good luck! jon

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

mdoe

“go with the flow one step at a time”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.