"Pasir Ris Park" Pasir Ris Beach Park by gracekkh2004
Pasir Ris Beach Park Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
At the North-eastern part of Singapore Island, Pasir Ris Park is dissected into three parts by the rivers, Sungei Api Api and Sungei Tampines.
Pasir Ris is Malay for 'beach bolt-rope', implying a narrow beach. The park is open 24 hrs, and there is no entrance fee. Bicycle rental is available at the park. Visitors can spend half a day travelling around wooden walkways, which reduce damage to the substrate and allow you a close but comfortable look at the forest without getting you muddy.
Location : Bounded by Pasir Ris Drive, Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Sungei Tampines.
Getting There : Take the MRT to Pasir Ris Station (EW1), then board SBS bus 403 at the Pasir Ris Bus Interchange.
Dining in a park is fast becoming popular with many Singaporeans. Whether perched on top of a hill or overlooking the... more travel advice
The distinguishing feature of this park is the carefully preserved 6-ha mangrove swamp. Catwalks built into the swamp... more travel advice
gracekkh2004's Related Pages
Pasir Ris Beach Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pasir Ris Beach Park
- Hotels in Pasir Ris Beach Park
- Transportation in Pasir Ris Beach Park
- Nightlife in Pasir Ris Beach Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasir Ris Beach Park
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pasir Ris Beach Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasir Ris Beach Park
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 67 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Tinggi Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changi Village Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kent Ridge Park Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.