"Swedens joyfull land of lakes and forest" Vimmerby by rfi02
Vimmerby Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 55 photos
It's probably the only adventure park without electronic devices takings away your money for making a lot of noise. They have rebuilt all those wonderfull stories written by Astrid Lindgren in a huge park.
- Pros:Astrid Lindgrens World, lots of forests and lakes, friendly people
- Cons:not more than that
- In a nutshell:worth going if you love nature
rfi02's Related Pages
Vimmerby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ancestors and Longstockings"
- "Welcome to VIMMERBY"
- "Vimmerby, Sweden"
- "Swedens joyfull land of lakes and forest"
- "My pets"
- "Vimmerby - Town of Astrid Lindgren"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vimmerby
- Transportation in Vimmerby
- Warnings and Dangers in Vimmerby
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vimmerby
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vimmerby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vimmerby
Top 10 Pages
- Lille Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Genoa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bielefeld Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 3 photos
- Da Nang Intro, 3 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 1 photo
- Almaty Intro, 1 photo