"Japan, Empire of the Rising Sun!" Japan by quime
Japan Travel Guide: 20,311 reviews and 57,125 photos
I remenber myself on the way to misterious Japan; it was almost 9 years ago...the AA plane were damaged at Miami where i missed the plane to LA, when i was suppose to be until next day and plans to visit the famous sunset boulevard and walk of fame, well, nothing happen, due to the big delay, the company send us to the Marriott, as we really want it, and i lost the whole afternoon and morning in the hotel. next day we landed at LAX with so little time that i have to literay ran to take the JAL plane to tokio. No LA for me, but i had the chance to see the golden gate from the plane window few minutes later...something is siomething, pall!
when in there take a bird eye view of the worlds largest city from the top of the tokyo tower, take part in a traditional tea ceremony, dont leave the country without it!
visit the plaza and garden in around the Imperial Palace, (somebody told us the area of the IP should cost the same of the whole state of California!)
Walk in front of the japanese capitol, the Diet Building, live the experience of the past driving yourself to Asakusa with the Tokyos most popular buddhist temple and be charmed by the souvenir shops along the Nakamise shopping street.
Go to Ginza, the most celebrated electronic shopping area in Tokyo... ah, and never made the same mistake i did... i missed disneyland tokyo!!!
I really wanted to express and share my experiences when in japan, but i scanner some pictures and the result wasnt good at all. i decided to use some pictures from the web to ilustrated my comments, giving the proper credit to each of then.
- Pros:So clean, So high technology
- Cons:So expensed!!!
- In a nutshell:At least, once in a lifetime
quime's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 17 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama Intro, 66 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- El Salvador Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Honduras Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Uvita Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos