"Uvita, the Aquatic Ghost town!" Uvita by quime
Uvita Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
After reading beautiful things about uvita, we ran to the place just to find us Stranded in the middle of the jungle...with a brand new road in front.
there are few things to do, unless you are a surfer or a whale watcher with lots of money for a jungle tour. just to see the same animals, slots , monkeys and birds!
to reach the place you must come from Quepos or Dominical on the northwest. (which are better place to stay, by the way)
Some part of the road is so bad after quepos that cant believe how peple live here...but from dominical to ciudad cortes things are better. why stranded? beacuse after 3 days we found we were atrnded at 2.30PM!!! no busses running in font of uvita!!! no taxis, no nothing, at 2.30pm, again!!!
- Pros:nice nature park and beach...
- Cons:expensed whales tours
- In a nutshell:stranded
After 2 days in Uvita, with nothing more to do than the same beach and park...we found this hotel, the best in town, no... more travel advice
quime's Related Pages
Uvita Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Uvita
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Uvita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uvita
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama Intro, 66 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- El Salvador Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Honduras Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Uvita Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos