"Fussen" Füssen by Johnscarroll
Füssen Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 258 photos
Fussen is a small town about two hours by train from Munich. It's the closest town to Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles. Though the town is full of tourists, we didn't find it to be crowded. It's a pretty little town with lots of excellent recreation opportunities. We arrived via train, but this would also be a great place to have a car.
- Pros:A variety of restauruants and good hotels
- Cons:Lots of tourists
- In a nutshell:A great home base for southern Bavaria and close to castles.
This is a beautiful Inn located in the picturesque heart of Fussen. The main entrance is on the car free pedestrian... more travel advice
Johnscarroll's Related Pages
Füssen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The nice Fussen"
- "Always the bridesmaid..... Fuessen"
- "MEDIEVAL FUESSEN"
- "All this and a castle as well"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Füssen
- Hotels in Füssen
- Transportation in Füssen
- Restaurants in Füssen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Füssen
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Füssen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Füssen
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ocean Shores Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Füssen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Chelan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Bacharach Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.