"Small Town, Big History" Top 5 Page for this destination Tiradentes by vilip
Tiradentes Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 162 photos
This tiny and important town was named after one of Brazil's greatest heroes. Tiradentes (Portuguese for "Tooth Puller", since he worked as a dentist) was one of the marthyrs of the Brazilian Independence from the Portuguese Empire.
Tiradentes one of the historical cities that are part of the "Caminho Real" (or Royal Passage), a road connecting the richest and most developped and prosperous cities of Brazilian Empire, used by the Brazilian Emperors.
MORE INFO ABOUT TO COME! Here are some other pics until then...
- Pros:Cheap, Beautiful, Gentle people, Perfect for relaxing/ecotourism, Perfect for Carnival/Movie Festivals!
- Cons:If you try hard, you may find one...I really didn't bother searching...
- In a nutshell:Great place for Nature, History, Movies or Carnival lovers. Well developped tourism.
vilip's Related Pages
Tiradentes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magic quality of the past"
- "Tiradentes - MG"
- "Small Town, Big History"
- "Tiradentes - "Takes Teeth""
- "Were the Inconfidencia was born"
- "Carnival in Tiradentes!!!"
- "Historical "Tiradentes""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tiradentes
- Hotels in Tiradentes
- Transportation in Tiradentes
- Nightlife in Tiradentes
- Restaurants in Tiradentes
- Shopping in Tiradentes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tiradentes
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tiradentes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tiradentes
Top 5 Pages
- Reñaca Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Acapulco Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasília Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tiradentes Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cancún Intro, 1 photo