"Big apple's taste" Manhattan Island by eugini2001
Manhattan Island Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 352 photos
It's a famous place in the World so I only can say what I love most of all in Manhattan: Skyscrapers & lifts in them
It's located on Fifth Avenue at 50th Street.It's the leading Catholic church in NYC & one of the grandest Cathedrals in the World.The masses are wonderful too! Cornerstone 1858 dedication 1879 Restoration 1947 Built of American marbles in modified French Gothic!
- Pros:there is a lot to do & see that makes you feel busy
- Cons:crowded streets
- In a nutshell:my friends call this city "the capital of the World"
It’s nice to spend a day with a child over there. We had a lot of fun, hopping from one floor to another. more travel advice
eugini2001's Related Pages
Manhattan Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Big Apple"
- "NEW YORK...NEW YORK...WHAT A WONDERFUL TOWN...!"
- "Welcome to Manhattan!"
- "The city that never sleeps"
- "Inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art"
- "I love NYC!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manhattan Island
- Hotels in Manhattan Island
- Transportation in Manhattan Island
- Nightlife in Manhattan Island
- Restaurants in Manhattan Island
- Shopping in Manhattan Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Manhattan Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Manhattan Island
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Manhattan Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manhattan Island
Photos in Manhattan IslandSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Selcuk Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Yalta Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olathe Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Houston Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alushta Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos