"SUNNY OLATHE" Olathe by eugini2001
Olathe Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 53 photos
People are really nice in Olathe. They always ready to help.Even if you want to have some fun!" Little wonders" daycare & preschool where my daugter found a lot of friends is the best place for the kids!
People over there is not afraid of tornado!As for me windy weather made me panic,but when real tornado started I even didn't realize it was coming& didn't hear the warming signals.In Olathe I learned that God takes care of us & we don't need to worry so much
- Pros:People are so polite!
- Cons:You need a car & valid driving license to go around
- In a nutshell:Place to explore
It's a lot of activities during a day,at the christian daycare she was so busy that I brought her home sleeping in her... more travel advice
eugini2001's Related Pages
Olathe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SUNNY OLATHE"
- "Fond Memories of Napolean"
- "Olathe, Kansas"
- "Olathe, Kansas - This Page Under Construction"
- "Olathe........my home away from home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olathe
- Hotels in Olathe
- Transportation in Olathe
- Restaurants in Olathe
- Warnings and Dangers in Olathe
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Olathe
- 19 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Olathe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olathe
Photos in OlatheSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Selcuk Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Yalta Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olathe Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Houston Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alushta Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos