"Clean city Penza" Penza by eugini2001
Penza Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 22 photos
We stayed at the suburban that is Zolotorevka town. It’s a very peaceful area, all you can do there is to enjoy the forest and be lazy all day long or lie down on a couch and smoke all day like my kid did (kidding this cigarette is a candy!).I actually went to Penza only to visit my God son, who is in a military academy now and planned to hang up with him in a city,but the rules there are too strict, so we had to enjoy our an hour meeting at the campus instead.
My Godson was born in Germany, was baptized in Asia and now he is in military in Russia. We both have quite a destiny!
eugini2001's Related Pages
Penza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my native town - Penza"
- "FIDO in Penza"
- "Clean city Penza"
- "Welcome to PNZ"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penza
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Penza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penza
Photos in PenzaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Selcuk Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Yalta Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olathe Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Houston Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alushta Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos