"Civitanova" Civitanova Marche by eugini2001

Civitanova Marche Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 34 photos

Sea

Civitanova was actually my favorite location in Italy; it’s a small town close to Ancona and has wonderful beaches since it’s on the Adriatic Sea shore. We hung up most of the day on the beach, there are bunch of summer restaurants on the sea shore that lead to the beaches .My favorite is Arturo, the staff there is nice and very friendly. Beaches are super clean and have a lot of recycling and trash cans. For the lovers of night life there is a night club with a bar and a dance area. We went there by midnight and left at 2AM, since I had my kid with me and it became crowded. They have a little clown and puppet style entertainment for kids in a park in the evening, like around 10PM that would be too late for American kids, but since to be All right for Italians. The merry go round was open at 2AM! I don’t know when Italians really go to bed and wonder if they do at all? If you need some relaxation go there-perfect place.

I have never had a ride so late!!!

Do you think these things are parrots? ha-ha-ha! no,those are plants! Go check them in Arturo restaurant in Civitanova!

• Last visit to Civitanova Marche: Sep 2009
  • Intro Written Sep 29, 2009

Comments

eugini2001

“Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall,even to the next county,tothe foreign country,but NOT to where the G is”

Badges & Stats in Civitanova Marche

Have you been to Civitanova Marche?

Latest Activity in Civitanova Marche