"Convenient Selcuk" Selcuk by eugini2001
Selcuk Travel Guide: 339 reviews and 945 photos
Selcuk is a nice place: Ephesus, St. John Basilica, bus station in a walking distance from every hotel, many places to dine out,so it's small and convenient. Beaches are in 15 min ride on a mini-van distance. Also every Saturday and Wednesday it a shopping paradise, you can buy everything very cheap if you know how to bargain. I bought very cool tablecloth (cotton 100%) for 30$, the sale person asked for 50$. My child bought a lot of stuff also. You can buy a lot of tasteful fruit and vegetables also, since Saturday is a farm market day. All this stuff is organic and taste so gooooooooooood! We stayed 4 nights there and enjoyed it very much!
Our guide said this mosaic is the oldest in Ephesus.Our guide said this mosaic is the oldest in Ephesus. It’s next to the sarcophagus of Cleopatra’s sister. This cruel woman killed all her folks in order to became a queen , her life still was not perfect ,but l like her, the little ugly Jewish conqueror.She built some Egyptian buildings in Ephesus too, devoted to her Gods of course. That’s way some columns looks so much different from Greek or Roman ones.
They serve Turkish and American food, vegetarian also .Super food! more travel advice
“Ibrahim Topac” fashion show. “Ibrahim Topac” is one of the leather and fur outdoor clothes mini-factories. They do the... more travel advice
eugini2001's Related Pages
Selcuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selchuk... CHOK GYUZEL!"
- "A GREAT LITTLE TOWN"
- "Diamonds in the Rough"
- "Selcuk and St. John Basilica"
- "EPHESUS – ROMAN CAPITAL OF ASIA"
- "Selcuk---Home to an Ancient Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selcuk
- Hotels in Selcuk
- Transportation in Selcuk
- Nightlife in Selcuk
- Restaurants in Selcuk
- Shopping in Selcuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Selcuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selcuk
- 8 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Selcuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selcuk
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Selcuk Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Yalta Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olathe Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Houston Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alushta Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos