"Curacao July 2005" Curaçao by steelstud
Curaçao Travel Guide: 346 reviews and 707 photos
We chose Curacao due to it's proximity to Bonaire assuming that the diving conditions should be similar and because of the fact that we could find an all inclusive resort (Breezes). The kids love the freedom of being able to roam the resort at will (which had excellent security) and partake in the buffets and virgin frozen drinks.
- Pros:Excellent climate, Great diving, Friendly people
- Cons:Not much sportfishing, Interior of Island a little run down
- In a nutshell:Very nice vacation
We visited the Seaqurium twice for about 4 hrs each,once to swim with the dolphins,see dolphin show and tour the grounds... more travel advice
steelstud's Related Pages
Curaçao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The many faces of Curacao"
- "Curacao - Old World Charm and Crystal Clear Water"
- "COLORFUL CURACAO !!"
- "A solo holiday to Curacao on a budget"
- "Fun, Sun & Relaxation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Curaçao
- Hotels in Curaçao
- Transportation in Curaçao
- Nightlife in Curaçao
- Restaurants in Curaçao
- Shopping in Curaçao
- Warnings and Dangers in Curaçao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Curaçao
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Curaçao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Curaçao
Top 5 Pages
- Bonaire Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Nassau Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Lake George Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Howes Cave Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.