"Bugibba" Bugibba by intertraveler

Bugibba Travel Guide: 179 reviews and 352 photos

Popular.

I have been to Malta 3 times now and I cannot wait till I go back in Jan 06.
People say you will hate or love Malta I love it.
I prefer to go in winter which is easier to travel around and look at all the different places. You can go some were diferent ever day which is about 1hr traveling at the most

Bugibba is more for the tourist with lots of bars restaurants and discos.
There is a nice seafront leading from St Pauls Bay all the way round to Qawra. Plus there is a McDonalds.
Sliema is also a good place to stay you can catch a ferry to Valleta just across the water. St Julians is next to Sliema this is were all the real night life is the place for the young.

Valleta is like a time warp it as a 1950s feel to the place it is full of narrow streets full of bars restaurants and plenty of shope and jewelers.
Also Valleta is the main bus terminus you can catch a bus to any were on the Island. Also there is a sunday market here. Gozo is a must also.
Last of all the buses date back to the 40s and 50s this is an expierence traveling on them.

July 2008

Just returned from my visit to Bugibba this my first visit to Malta in Summer.
I went with my eldest son Matthew.
A few things have changed, we enjoyed our stay in Bugibba and it was good to show my son around Malta I think he was impressed by Malta on the whole. I think the boat trip to Gozo and Comino was the high light off our vist plus the first time I have swam in the sea there.
There are quite a few places to swim from the rocky coast line.
St Pauls Bay is quite smart with its marina also.
The restaurants I have made coments on are more on the budjet side but the food quality was good I dont think any one could be disapoined with the food on Malta.

• Pros:Friendly Resort
  • Cons:Time Share Touts
  • Last visit to Bugibba: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 14, 2008

Comments

intertraveler

“Lancashire Lads will travel”

Badges & Stats in Bugibba

Have you been to Bugibba?

Latest Activity in Bugibba