"Hidden paradise" Kinaliada by Nenek
Kinaliada Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 17 photos
...all the time, and it doesn't seem to be anythingy interesting or attractive over there. Just a small island.
It is the first one where ferry stops on its way to more interesting Islands, and people do not pay too much attention on it. But, Kinaliada is hidding its treasures.
No traffic noice on Kinali. Reason is simple - no cars over there. Well, there are only 2-3 cars that public services use (police...), but you can see them one in an hour...so the rest of the time you can walk in a middle of the street freely. You can sit or even lay down on a street if you feel like it. Especially on the back side of the island.
...from the ferry, is this very nice and pleasant beach. It is on the back side of the island. This beach is partly occupied by a private club which charge enterance, but to the biggest part access to the beach is for free. There are two beach restaurants where you rent a chair or get some food and drinks.
Nenek's Related Pages
Kinaliada Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kinaliada
- Transportation in Kinaliada
- Restaurants in Kinaliada
- Warnings and Dangers in Kinaliada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kinaliada
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kinaliada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kinaliada
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Region Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalkan 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kinaliada Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Split Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hvar 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Belgium Intro, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.