"It is my hometown." Zagreb Region by Nenek
Zagreb Region Travel Guide: 2,004 reviews and 5,093 photos
I was born in Zagreb, but I spend a lot of my time in its sourroundings. I've spent some of the happiest days of my childrenhood running with my dog on the lovely hills in Zagorje region.
Mt Medvednica is another place I like to go to. So close to Zagreb, but so far away from the city noice.
Nenek's Related Pages
Zagreb Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Better Trip the Second Time"
- "Enchanting Zagreb"
- "Cosy city"
- "Zagorje region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb Region
- Hotels in Zagreb Region
- Transportation in Zagreb Region
- Nightlife in Zagreb Region
- Restaurants in Zagreb Region
- Shopping in Zagreb Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb Region
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zagreb Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb Region
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Region Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalkan 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kinaliada Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Split Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hvar 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgium Intro, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.