"Nacogdoches: The Oldest Town in Texas" Nacogdoches by vixilee2
Nacogdoches Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
When you are in Nacogdoches you must visit Steven F. Austin State University, it is a beautiful campus with many tourist attractions: such as the SFA Arboretum and the Agricture Department.
Of course there is main Street made of solid brick: very interesting to some people. Also the old stone fort: if you are a history buff you will love it. Also there are many old Victorian homes that are absolutely breathtaking, a must see.
It is a college town so you know that we party, plus this is east texas and we are known to get a little loud from time to time. It doesn't really bother us that the bars close at 12:00 and 1:00 am because it a given that there will be a frat party to go to or somebody is going to build a fire and have a party(we like to do that even in the dead heat of the summer) So don't worry if you don't know anybody because it is a small town and we are friendly people(ya know the down home country type)
- Pros:Friendly people, good restaurants, great historical sightseeing
- Cons:lots of college students(EVERYWHERE)
- In a nutshell:Good time country people in a good time country town
Nacogdoches Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nacogdoches ("Nac," "Nacanowhere")"
- "Nacogdoches: The Oldest Town in Texas"
- "Basaic Nacogdoches Page"
- See All...
- Hotels in Nacogdoches
- Restaurants in Nacogdoches
- Warnings and Dangers in Nacogdoches
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nacogdoches
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nacogdoches?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nacogdoches
No friends yet.