"Fulda-Home of My Ancestors" Top 5 Page for this destination Fulda by bilgeez

Fulda Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 117 photos

Fulda-Genetically linked to me.

I have a travelogue on Fulda-please see that page to get the info from that, and look at what is placed there. I won't be redundant here and discuss what I have in that section. (Besides, I want you to see and read it!) ;-))
What I do have in this section are some other things that I didn't have space for or the proper catagories in that section for to discuss.
Please read on!

If you wish to see an extensive history of Fulda, please visit the travel page of weissdorn.

• Pros:Compact, lots of interesting architecture, easy to get to
  • Cons:Like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way!
  • In a nutshell:I'm biased but this may be the best smaller city in Germany to visit!
  • Last visit to Fulda: May 2000
  • Intro Updated Oct 25, 2004

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2009 at 1:24 AM

I like Nudeln very much, so that's one place to check out. Thanks for the tip.

• civilian's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 11:14 AM

nice page on my home region thanks

• Henkster's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Fulda is surely one of the most beautiful small-towns in Germany, I agree. Most people dont know this, though. I found out by accident as well :)

• IceBear7's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 8:54 AM

hey there, nice page about fulda, and interesting story!! i've never been in FD with my digital camera that's why pictures are missing on my page - I'll work on it around christmas, i promise :-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2004 at 6:57 PM

the Dom of Fulda is realy an outstanding feature for the whole of Germany, oodles of History was made in Fulda ^..^ I see, the connection is strong.....excellent Travelogue

bilgeez

“Go where the wind blows you!”

Badges & Stats in Fulda