"Seacliff" Seacliff State Beach by bilgeez
Seacliff State Beach Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Seacliff is about half-way between Ventura and Santa Barbara on the 101. Lots of RV parking along the ocean at certain areas, be careful to make sure you can park there overnight, some areas are daytime only! And it's free!
There is a private island nearby. That is subject of the photo on this page.
I tried to find out who owns it but was unable to, anybody know?
- Pros:Out-of-the way, nice waves, dude!
- Cons:Not much for services nearby.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to park with your RV during offseason, not many people around!
bilgeez's Related Pages
Seacliff State Beach Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kampong Panching Hotels
- New Brighton Hotels
- South Haven
- Little Exuma Island
- Hawks Nest State Park Hotels
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Estado de Chiapas
- Greggs Landing Hotels
- Chatsworth Hotels
- Cruz Quebrada
- Belleair Beach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Seacliff State Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Seacliff State Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seacliff State Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 27 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panamá City Intro, 39 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Tablas Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odessa Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambutal Intro, 18 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chitré Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fulda Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Taboga Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Bowmanville Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue