Odessa Hotel Tips by bilgeez
Odessa Hotels: 959 reviews and 56 photos
Puskin Park Across from Londonskaya Hotel
I did not stay in a hotel in Odessa, but they are very expensive!
The Londonskaya Hotel is across from Pushkin Park and adjacent to the Potemkim Stairs and is a five-star hotel. It looks very posh and I'm sure is very good.
The Odessa Hotel is on the quay at the sea terminal and also looks very modern and posh. The Mozart Hotel is adjacent to the Opera House and is just a few blocks from the Potemkin Stairs, it also looks very posh and is a little closer to the city centre.
Unique Qualities: If one is to stay in Odessa for more than a few days and is on a budget, I would recommend that one rents an apartment. They cost less than one-third the hotels and have kitchen facilities. Many are located near the city centre and all sites mentioned by me. One can find several websites to obtain information on and reserve these accomodations. While the hotels seem very adequate, they are few and are very expensive.
Address: Near City Centre
Directions: Near Potemkin Stairs and Opera House
More Reviews (17)
- See All Unmarried Ukrainian Women with Children
- See All Your Cell Phone
- The Past and the Present
- See All The Orange that Saved Odessa
bilgeez's Related Pages
Odessa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Capital of Humor"
- " The Southern Capital of Ukraine"
- "La plus méditerranéenne des villes d'Europe"
- "The pearl of the Black Sea"
- "0dessa - a visionary metropolis..."
- "Odessa on the Black Sea"
- "Me & My previous ship in the Background"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Odessa
- Hotels in Odessa
- Transportation in Odessa
- Nightlife in Odessa
- Restaurants in Odessa
- Shopping in Odessa
- Warnings and Dangers in Odessa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Odessa
- 18 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Odessa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Odessa
Photos in OdessaSee All Photos (50)
Read real reviews about Odessa Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 27 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panamá City Intro, 39 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Tablas Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Odessa Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambutal Intro, 18 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chitré Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fulda Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Taboga Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Bowmanville Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue