"BIALOWIEZA - the wilderness in Poland" Top 5 Page for this destination Bialowieza by evona

Bialowieza Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 134 photos

the gate

This is a gate to the Bialowieski Park Narodowy ( National Park of Bialowieza) called Palace Park.

The animals living in the forest: European Bison, Red Deer, Elk, Wild Boar, Roe Deer, Wolf, Polish Koniks (semi-wild horses descended from the extinct Tarpan Horse) and many more.

bisons

the pic from the page of Bialowieski National Park

• Pros:primeval forest, bisons
  • Cons:you can meet bisons in the forest :)
  • Last visit to Bialowieza: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 5, 2005

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2009 at 2:39 AM

The mansion looks a very nice place to stay. Glad you were careful with the Bison, hear they are very dangerous.

• Ben-UK's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2006 at 3:07 AM

I like this kind of place -- and I especially like those old wooden houses -- there's still lots of places in Poland for me to visit ...

• Childish's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 7:48 AM

I hope I'll visit this place some day. Thanks for the tips. Greetings

• cloudberry's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2006 at 5:32 AM

I have been to Bialowieski National Park in year 2000 and it was really lovely experience! I visited there in winter and it wouild be lovely to see how it is like in the summertime!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Wow, what a superb place for wilderness ! There is a bison in the garden, eating salads haha !

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 1:15 PM

The Skansen Museum is great, isn't it? I must try that restaurant next time. We got food poisoning having a meal in another one there.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2005 at 2:18 PM

Is this the forest which is in the northeast corner of Poland bordering Russia? I have read about this forest. Seems amazing. I've seen a Skansen Village and enjoy them very much. So much to learn about.

• Bashir-1's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2005 at 11:00 PM

You just interest us to the Park, but without taste it. Waiting to see you fabilous pics from inside the Park. Nice enerance Pic.

evona

“the wonderfull world...”

Badges & Stats in Bialowieza

Have you been to Bialowieza?

Latest Activity in Bialowieza