Bialystok Nightlife Tips by evona Top 5 Page for this destination
Bialystok Nightlife: 3 reviews and 2 photos
There are spectacles for adults and children, concerts.
The problem can be language, bocouse all spectacles are of course in polish...
At the front of Theatre there is a place with fountains. Near of it is the park.
Dress Code: The most people dress elegant, but the young people go there often in jeans.
Address: ul. Elektryczna 12
Directions: In centrum, not far of Hotel Golebiewski and Branickis Palace.
More Reviews (22)
evona's Related Pages
Bialystok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bialystok - town, based on Duke Gediminas legend"
- "Bialystok poland"
- "sphynxxs's new Bialystok Page"
- "North East by Marcin"
- "My city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bialystok
- Hotels in Bialystok
- Transportation in Bialystok
- Nightlife in Bialystok
- Restaurants in Bialystok
- Shopping in Bialystok
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ponte Vedra Beach Hotels
- Plaster City Hotels
- Parkrose Hotels
- Ghar il-Kbir Hotels
- Sault Ste. Marie
Badges & Stats in Bialystok
- 23 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bialystok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bialystok
Photos in BialystokSee All Photos (75)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 81 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 57 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bialystok Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ladek-Zdroj Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos
- Weimar Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos
- Biskupin Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jena Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue