"Monsters - Big Ones - Little Ones - Fuzzy Ones etc" Drumnadrochit by MarieGutscher
Drumnadrochit Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 16 photos
Now if you're looking for monsters in Loch Ness - I highly recommend you go straight to the visitors centre in Loch Ness.
Yes it is expensive - however - where else in the world will you receive a fabulous education regarding Nessy and also be completely entertained.
Outside of the centre is an array of giftshops in which you can buy your very own Nessie and she comes in various shapes sizes and textures!Even if you think the whole idea of a Loch Ness Monster is stupid - leave your grown up attitudes at the door and just have some fun!
I'm sorry I don't have a picture for you: The monster ate my camera.
Actually - I can't find my photo's from that trip.
MarieGutscher's Related Pages
Drumnadrochit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Taking a break in Drumnadrochit"
- "Loch Ness"
- "Nessie Sure Picked A Nice Place to Hang Out"
- "Monsters - Big Ones - Little Ones - Fuzzy Ones etc"
- "Nessie wasn't there."
- "For adults and children"
- "Gateway to Loch Ness"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Drumnadrochit
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Drumnadrochit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drumnadrochit
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Scotland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fort Erie Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 photos
- Berchtesgaden Intro, 3 photos
- Loch Lomond Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.