"Prague - the most beautiful city in the world" Prague by Blondiina
Prague Travel Guide: 11,902 reviews and 24,941 photos
Prague is the most beautiful and romantic city I’ve ever been to. I had wanted to go there for many years and my wish finally came true in July 2004. I wasn’t disappointed by the least; I was stunned that it turned out to be even more beautiful and fascinating than I thought. I could just watch those magnificent buildings for hours, study their details and admire the people who made them. Baroque, Art Nouveau… Who needs museums, when you can just walk through the history on the streets of Prague?
But there’s much more to Prague than just the buildings. First of all, almost everything else but crystal is cheap, so you don’t even need a big budget to enjoy yourself. There is something for everyone from food lovers to shopping addicts; you won’t be left cold. And don’t believe those who say that service in Prague is bad in restaurants!
We felt that Prague is a safe city. I know every city has its bad neighbourhoods, but generally we didn’t feel even the least unsafe anywhere. Didn’t have problems with pickpockets or anything even though we were sometimes in the middle of a big crowd. Just use your common sense, that’s all the safety precautions you need.
Please, do check my tips on Prague. I leave out the history of the sights, because there are lots of good pages in VT with lots of info, but I tell you, what were the places I enjoyed visiting and think are worth seeing. The list isn't all covering, but I leave to you to discover the places I didn't think of mentioning.
I visited Prague the second time in March 2006 and loved it every bit as much as the first time. I would love to go back one day, actually I'm very sure I will. This is a city that every one should see, at least once in a life time. Magical...
- Pros:beautiful, cheap
- Cons:lots of tourists
Cafe Bogner is a friendly little cafe located on the courtyard of hotel Iron Gate. It is a pleasant ,quiet place with... more travel advice
The Museum of Decorative Arts in the Jewish quarter houses a display of glass, porcelain, tapestries, textiles and... more travel advice
Blondiina's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 27 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos