"Kouvola" Kouvola by Blondiina
Kouvola Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 85 photos
If you go to Kouvola, the only really really "must" is to visit the great Spanish restaurant Olé. It is the best steak restaurant I've ever been to. The food is superb, especially the Pork Catalonia is to die for. I've never had a bad meal there, the quality of the food is excellent from day to day.
Kouvola is a sleepy little town. During the summer there is a small amusement park, which can be of interest to families with quite young children.
- Pros:Restaurant Olé
- Cons:really small town and there's not much to do
Nice addition to the coffee-scene in Kouvola. This place has sertain old time charm and it resembles traditional... more travel advice
This small restaurant offers good Chinese food, especially their lunch buffet for about 7-7,5 € is really good value and... more travel advice
Blondiina's Related Pages
Kouvola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Kouvola!"
- "So close yet so far"
- "Kouvola - the mysterious city"
- "Onward into the chill..."
- "Travelling to Suomi with the band"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kouvola
- Hotels in Kouvola
- Transportation in Kouvola
- Nightlife in Kouvola
- Restaurants in Kouvola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kouvola
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kouvola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kouvola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos