"Copenhagen" Copenhagen by Blondiina
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,906 reviews and 9,834 photos
Copenhagen is a great city; I've been there twice. Just hop on a train at the airport and within minutes you are in the middle of the city.
I love Tivoli. Its so much more than just an amusement park for children. Its a place where you can go and enjoy yourself for a whole day. Its beautiful in the evenings too. And for a while, you can even imagine to be in China...
Ströget...I just enjoyed walking along it; there's almost always something interesting happening. Stop by for some delicious waffles on your way or splurge in the various tempting shops.
Its been too long since I've last been to Copenhagen. It would be time to return. Well, its not far so who knows...
Blondiina's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos