"Satun" Satun by Blondiina
Satun Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 68 photos
We made a day trip from Langkawi, Malaysia, to Satun. Spent just a few hours there. It is not a touristy place, but the people were very friendly there, apart from the touts, who try to rip you off at the jetty. I especially remember with warmth this one shopkeeper, who we bought Coca colas from. He managed to find us seats and everything, made sure we were comfortable...it was sort of a street vendor/cafe/barber shop...
But, as I said, it is not a touristy place, so there's not much to do, but on the other hand you see a ordinary small Thai town. From a tourists point of view is serves mainly as a take off/arrival point from Malaysia/Thailand.
Blondiina's Related Pages
Satun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Satun - a very beautiful place"
- "Satun: Thailand's gateway to Langkawi, Malaysia"
- "Satun - Thailand southernmost Province -west coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Satun
- Hotels in Satun
- Transportation in Satun
- Restaurants in Satun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Satun
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Satun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Satun
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos