"You never can be 100 % sure" Oidanagama's Profile
i was born in StP and have been living here all my life. I actually never took a great deal of interest in it. It always seemed to be not perfect enough to be admirable; not clean enough to be something you can be proud of ... time goes by ... I've changed. I saw few other places of the world. They all are not better or worse. They are different. All these places are pieces of a bigger picture which in my humble opinion is our planet ... I wonder what is going to happen next?
one of the world's greatest museums
the city's central square
founded to defend the city against enemy rides
from the mid of the 18th century it contained russia's political prison
the statue is supported on only two points - the horse's hooves
named after of st. isaak of dalmatia, on whose day the founder of st-petersburg was born
point of beauty
a monument to the city founder, tsar peter I
a massive crag found near st.petersburg forms the pedestal
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Oidanagama and suvaa003 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "in the spirit of a medieval times"
- Wrote a Review in the spirit of a medieval times about Olde Hansa in Tallinn Restaurants
- updated a Tallinn Travelogue "This city is full of suprises:"
- Posted in Travel Saaremaa Forum "Re: Staing in Kurressare"
- Commented on sihi's profile page
created their Personal Page "a bit of a village life"
- Tallinn 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Saaremaa Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Parnu Intro, 1 review, 3 photos