"Dhahran.....Our Saudi Arabia Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Dhahran by clws

Dhahran Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 129 photos

A New Chapter Of Of Our Life... Dhahran

Dhahran is where we now call home. Rob moved here on November 4, 2004 and the children and I followed on January 19, 2005.

A fellow VT'er named Keny suggested I start my Dhahran pages awhile back, and I just never got the chance. I have been really busy checking everything out, enjoying the lovely community that Aramco has provided, and meeting people. Hopefully given time, I can give Dhahran justice in my travel pages. :-)

• Pros:A wonderful place to raise a family, plenty to see and do, people from all over the wolrd, and friends everywhere you look.
  • Cons:Thousands of Miles from our family in the states.
  • In a nutshell:A wonderful place to raise a family!
  • Intro Updated Sep 9, 2005

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Hello Cindy, Your pages continue to grow and grow. You must be a professional when it comes to these pages now!

• Jul 13, 2007 at 7:23 AM

By the way : women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia ! AT ALL ! except inside some compounds like Aramco !

• polyprincess's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Great info for a family such as ours that is planning a move to Dharhan!

• Sep 28, 2006 at 9:17 AM

Wow. Big trip down memory lane. Lots has changed since I lived there in 1983-85 as a kid. I still miss the hobby farm and BMX track (brand new back then!)

• Mandy23's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2006 at 10:34 PM

Very interesting tips. Thanks for telling us about your new home.

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2006 at 7:12 PM

Bravo Cindy for taking time to put up all those pics and tips ..I am sure it will be the perfect guide for future expats who is thinking of going to Aramco to work...keep posting !!

• Jan 9, 2006 at 5:46 AM

HI, It Luis again. I have just look in your Dharhan page and was very helpful( although the pictures couldn't be seen). I will check them with my wife tonight. Thanks for your page! Luis

• RobKSA's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2005 at 9:28 PM

Wowie Cindy you've been busy. You have painted a very beautiful picture of Dhahran.

• stappm's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Great Pages! You go girl!

clws Lives Here!

clws

“Every trip is another chapter in our life”

Badges & Stats in Dhahran

Have you been to Dhahran?