""Neverending Travel Adventures"" clws's Profile

"An Expat Life Is One Adventure After Another"

Hi, I am Cindy and I curently live in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia with my husband and 5 children.We have now been here almost 4 years and have enjoyed being here so much! The children have been able to get involved with so many fun activities, and as their parent's, Rob and I have gotten to enjoy them all as well. We have gotten to meet so many people, from so many places around the world while being here. It is so interesting to meet and to learn about everyone. It is nice to see our children doing things with other children from different countries. How wonderful it is that they are all friends based on the person inside, and not how they look on the outside. I like that they all accept each other and get along. We have gotten to enjoy a year from January thru part of December before going on our first repat. So we were able to experience what it is like year round. We are really looking forward to spending more time here, and learning more about Saudi Arabia, as well as other countries. With meeting people, and our travels, I think we will have a truly remarkable education for our children, as well as ourselves. We just returned from our 4th repat and are getting back into the swing of things after a long vacation. It is hard to believe how quickly the time passes here!

"Each Trip Is A New Chapter In Life"

Traveling is something my family truly enjoys doing. Sometimes it is a business trip with my husband, I tag along for the adventure, so my part is vacation. Sometimes it is for pleasure, with him or as a family. Thanks to my wonderful husband, I have gotten the opportunity to visit beautiful places in the USA as well as other countries! Come take a look at my travel pages and see where we have been. I will be updating them a little at a time as I have time to do so. We have a large family, having 5 children, so time is limited for updating. But I try when I can.

"Happy Traveling"
Cindy

"Do You Know Where You're Going To?"

The words to this song were sent to me by a fellow VT friend named Keny. They make me think about a lot fo things in life. Such as how I want my life path to be, where I would like to travel to with my family, and basically just how I want the many chapters' of my life to turn out.
Thank you Keny!

Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for,
When you look behind you theres no open door?
What are you hoping for? Do you know?
Once we were standing still in time,
Chasing the fantasies that filled our minds.
You knew how I loved you, but my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me.
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Now looking back at all we've had,
We let so many dreams just slip through our hands.
Why must we wait so long before we see,
How sad the answeres to these questions can be?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where you going to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for,
When you look behind you theres no open door?
What are you hoping for? Do you know?

• Intro Updated Aug 30, 2008

Personal Pages (1)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Happy Birthday greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

• JaredRSydney's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM

SA must be somewhat of a culture shock?!

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2008 at 3:41 PM

Happy Birthday Cindy, we have not heard from you in quite some time. I do hope that you are well and that you are not too far away. Hope that you had a terrific birthday recently! :-)

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 6:29 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Cindy May good health and happiness be with you and your family always cheers

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye..I wish that you realize all your dreams...good luck ...

• Jul 18, 2007 at 6:12 PM

I loved your page about saudi arabia, wishing you and your family very happy time here in SA

• BaHRaiNLoVeR's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 1:31 AM

Hi, What's Up in DH? I'm donw in RT.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 4:41 AM

Hi Cindy, Merry Christmas from LOVEland to you and your beautiful family!

• lovestotravel01's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2006 at 10:02 AM

I love reading your Saudi pages. It seems like you really got to see a lot of the country. They are supposed to be opening up to tourism pretty soon but until then, I will learn about KSA through your visit.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
clws's Profile Photo

clws

“Every trip is another chapter in our life”

Real Name