"Sleepy town, but in a stunning area" Top 5 Page for this destination Murwillumbah by Orbital_
Murwillumbah Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 71 photos
Don’t pass Murwillumbah by. Unfortunately it’s recently come to fame because the hit UK TV show ‘I’m A Celebrity get Me Out Of Here’ is filmed in the area, but don’t let that put you off. It’s a quite little market town and most travellers carry on steaming up the coast towards the bright lights of Surfers’ Paradise and Brisbane. However if you are in Aussie for the great outdoors then I’d strongly recommend you stop in the town for a few days and use it has a pad from which to explore Mount Warning National Park – to climb the peak itself and hike through the jungle in the ancient volcanic caldera.
The Murwillumbah hostel is a great little YHA run by an utterly nice bloke, Tassie. Tassie’s infinitely friendly,... more travel advice
Orbital_'s Related Pages
Murwillumbah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Murwillumbah and the Border Ranges"
- "Sleepy town, but in a stunning area"
- "I tought this is a big town"
- "Claimbed Mount Warning with one hand, in the rain"
- "Life is slooooow!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murwillumbah
- Hotels in Murwillumbah
- Nightlife in Murwillumbah
- Warnings and Dangers in Murwillumbah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Murwillumbah
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Murwillumbah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murwillumbah
Photos in MurwillumbahSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 25 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beverley Intro, 25 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Turkey Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- York Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos