"Mexico lindo y querido!" Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza by ahoerner

Puebla de Zaragoza Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 200 photos

Puebla de los Angeles...

My first time in Mexico was during a business trip for two weeks (three weekends) in November 2000. It was a brand-new experience to me, which I’ve never thought I would have and it turned to be a great surprise.

Hopefully I had three weekends, as I mentioned, to get to know the city and the surroundings and still try to visit some other interesting places. Actually I’ve got to know Teotihuacán and Veracruz during daytrips from Puebla.

Puebla is a very well organized city when compared to Mexico D.F., which I visited only by drive-through during the trip to Teotihuacán. The streets in downtown there are named after numbers and the cardinal points (north, south, east and west), what makes it incredibly easy to get around.

Some special colleagues spent an extra time showing me the town and joined me in the day-trips, and for that I will be always thankful.

In summary I have great memories of those two hard work weeks and of the new friends I’ve made there.

Enjoy my visit!

• Pros:Nice city...
  • Cons:Too close to four volcanos...
  • In a nutshell:Fantastic place in the heart of Mexico.
  • Last visit to Puebla de Zaragoza: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 13, 2005

• VdV's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 8:46 PM

Oi Alexandre! You have been everywhere! I just booked a trip for Feb. to Puebla, and started to look up VT tips, and there is your Puebla page--#2! Are you back from Curitiba yet? My Mom and I had a GREAT time there.

• AnnaLupilla's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2005 at 4:03 PM

Ay ... I get la nostalgía, looking at your pages. Very well done! Saludos from Guatemala, Anna ;-)

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2005 at 11:10 AM

Nice job!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2004 at 11:23 PM

Very good introduction. Yes, Popo Volcano is, indeed, a "must see"! Good restaurant tips, especially about the Barbecue. Santa Maria Tonantzintla Church sounds great. Thanks for such a pleasant tour.

ahoerner

“Go out to see our world!”

Badges & Stats in Puebla de Zaragoza

Have you been to Puebla de Zaragoza?

Latest Activity in Puebla de Zaragoza