"Helsingør's Kronborg Castle" Helsingør by ahoerner
Helsingør Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 441 photos
Being in Copenhagen was also a good excuse to visit Helsingør, about one hour by train from the danish capital.
There the famous Kronborg Castle, Shakespeare's Hamlet inspiration, is definitely a must-visit place.
You also get there using the 24-hour Copenhagen Card, which can be used in the near distance rail network.
The visit can be done in half-day, so you still can spend half day elsewhere... maybe a visit to Frederiksborg Castle in Hillerød?
Enjoy your visit.
- In a nutshell:Nice half-day visit to the welcoming Danish countryside.
Kronborg Castle is a beautiful example of architecture in Dutch renaissance style. This famous castle is believed to... more travel advice
ahoerner's Related Pages
Helsingør Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Helsingør, Hamlet's little Hometown"
- "To be or not to be"
- "Helsingor and Hamlets Castle"
- "HELSINGOR OR ELSINOR"
- "Helsingor or Elsinore"
- "Lively old town with Unesco World Heritage site!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingør
- Hotels in Helsingør
- Transportation in Helsingør
- Nightlife in Helsingør
- Restaurants in Helsingør
- Shopping in Helsingør
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingør
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsingør
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Helsingør?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingør
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 46 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curitiba Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos