"Diving and nice beaches" Bombinhas by ahoerner
Bombinhas Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
This is my favorite beach resort in southern Brazil, mostly because it is quite near (2,5 hours driving time) from Curitiba, my hometown, and it is the departing harbor for some of the great escapades for scuba diving in the southern brazilian shore.
The "Arvoredo Marine Biological Reserve" is located between the Bombinhas peninsula and the Santa Catarina Island (where the state capital Florianopolis is located).
Usually there are diving agencies both from Bombinhas or from Florianopolis direct to the reserve.
Visit http://www.arvoredo.org.br to know the reserve better on the internet. (unfortunately only in Portuguese).
- Pros:Small town, nice beaches, near home
- Cons:What could be bad when scuba diving?
- In a nutshell:My next-door beach paradise
Scuba diving here is a must in southern Brazil. Nothing compared to Fernando de Noronha or Abrolhos, another two top... more travel advice
There are regular daily bus lines between the state capitals Curitiba and Florianopolis and Camboriu.. There you will... more travel advice
ahoerner's Related Pages
Bombinhas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Diving and nice beaches"
- "Quatro Ilhas beach, caipirinhas and seafood"
- "i love Bombinhas as much as Praia Mole in Floripa"
- "Que praia...what a beach"
- "BOMBINHAS - SANTA CATARINA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bombinhas
- Hotels in Bombinhas
- Transportation in Bombinhas
- Nightlife in Bombinhas
- Restaurants in Bombinhas
- See All...
Explore the World
- Upper Klamath National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Willemstad Hotels
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Recreation Area Hotels
- Curridabat Hotels
- Dutch Harbor
- Waterton Lakes National Park
- Oberglatt Hotels
- Ragged Island Hotels
- Pago Pago
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Badges & Stats in Bombinhas
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bombinhas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bombinhas
Photos in BombinhasSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 46 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curitiba Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos