"My two years in the middle of Brazil" Pires do Rio by ahoerner
Pires do Rio Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
When I moved to Pires do Rio, I was only thirteen... the city was then a small city in the countryside of a state known for its agriculture and mineral resources.
So, for a brazilian kid who has always lived in big cities, this was as exotic and fun as visiting the Amazon rain forest or Africa...
There I spent two great years with plenty of freedom (for a child this is everything!), warm weather and fun...
- Pros:Calm town... great place to live...
- Cons:Too calm town...
- In a nutshell:Small town in countryside of Brazil...
At that time, I remember this was one of the few restaurants in town... simple meals but very tasty. You could have a... more travel advice
ahoerner's Related Pages
Pires do Rio Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pires do Rio
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Pires do Rio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pires do Rio
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 46 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curitiba Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos