"Beautiful São Bento do Sul" São Bento do Sul by ahoerner
São Bento do Sul Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
São Bento do Sul is one of the southern Brazilian towns colonized by German immigrants in the mid 1800's that still remains more German than Brazilian...
It is an experience for us Brazilians to walk around the town and see street signs written in German, shop and street names, even entire neighbourhoods that are named after German prominent persons or places.
It takes only one and half hour from Curitiba to get to the city, taking the federal road BR-101.
Your visit is expected!
- Pros:Very well organized, clean and beautiful landscapes.
- Cons:Provincial town.
- In a nutshell:Example of Germany in Brazil.
ahoerner's Related Pages
São Bento do Sul Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in São Bento do Sul
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to São Bento do Sul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in São Bento do Sul
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 46 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curitiba Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos