"Miniature Madurodam" Madurodam by GK2005
Madurodam Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 163 photos
Madurodam is a small town about an hour from Amsterdam. The best attraction in this town is called the Miniature Holland. The great attractions of Holland were all created in miniatures and its a sight definitely worth a trip. The town is very well connected by buses and trains and so it can be easily done as a day trip from Amsterdam.
GK2005's Related Pages
Madurodam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Explore Holland in Miniature"
- "Holland in small size !!!"
- "Holland in't small..."
- "Madurodam - Around the Netherlands in 80 minutes"
- "Something Different"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madurodam
- Transportation in Madurodam
- Restaurants in Madurodam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madurodam
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madurodam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madurodam
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Chennai (Madras) Intro, 10 reviews
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 9 reviews
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Detroit Intro, 8 reviews
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos