"Stuttgart in July" Stuttgart by aah_stone
Stuttgart Travel Guide: 615 reviews and 1,610 photos
I flew over to Stuttgart on the Friday afternoon so I could meet up with my friend James who had been at ApacheCon all week there.
We had decided to meet up and have a look around Stuttgart and enjoy a few beers and bratwurst together. Then we flew back on the Sunday evening to Heathrow.
Stuttgart is in my opinion a great place for a weekend break. There is plenty to see and do, especially on a nice summers weekend when you can sit back and relax in Schloss Garten with a nice cool beer and listen to some live music.
Nice people and and great food help make this a city that I really enjoyed.
My initial plan was to visit the botanical garden and not the zoo, as I am not usually one for going to zoos. However, I... more travel advice
When we were here the tower was closed to the public. You can see the scaffolding around the top of the tower in my... more travel advice
aah_stone's Related Pages
Stuttgart Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stuttgart: Horses and Horsepower"
- "Opera and Protest in Stuttgart"
- "Sweet home"
- "Our New Home GERMANY"
- "Between Woods and Vineyards"
- "Stuttgart Capital of the Swabians"
- "suubi's German Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stuttgart
- Hotels in Stuttgart
- Transportation in Stuttgart
- Nightlife in Stuttgart
- Restaurants in Stuttgart
- Shopping in Stuttgart
- Warnings and Dangers in Stuttgart
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stuttgart
- 7 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stuttgart?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stuttgart
Photos in StuttgartSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Stuttgart Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Durham Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Lille Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bukhara Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue