"About time to update my pages !!!" JanPeter74's Profile

Hi there and welcome on my page. For those of you who want to know the exact details on the place I return to at the end of my journeys: I live in Papendrecht, near Rotterdam in the southwest of the Netherlands.

Who is this guy to the left? Well, that's me, as you might have guessed when comparing it to the profile pic above.

What do I do/like when not travelling (some things can also be done during travelling): Reading, spending time with friends while going-out/eating-out, working in the sales department of an international company, speaking/learning foreign languages: English, French, German and some basic Spanish, watching movies, etc., and of course planning future trips with Diana, my lovely wife!

Loranne

AND.... Since a few months I am daddy to the most gorgeous girl in the world. Loranne was born on 6 October 2006 and nothing will ever be the same since that day!!!

Yes, she is also the main reason why I spent so little time on VT over the past few months.

Next trip

Our last trip was to Normandy and Bretagne in the west of France in August. Our last trip as a couple instead of a family!

As for travelling during the months and years to come, we have to see how this will work out with this little princess, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up as addicted to travelling as her mom and dad.

Best of both worlds

The picture to the left shows the typical landscape around here. Only 15 minutes from home. To get to the city center of Rotterdam also takes me only 15-20 minutes. As a result I have the best of both worlds close at hand. What more could you want?

Pick of the Week
The French island of Corsica, a few hours (by car-ferry) south of the Côte d'Azur, is a fantastic mix of scenic coast, mountains, beaches, prehistoric sites and lovely cities and villages. A French island with some Italian atmosphere mixed in.

I really hope you will enjoy my travel pages so far. A lot of work still has to be done, but it's a nice job. Like reliving your holidays over and over again.

Please come back some time and see whether I am making progress.

Jan Peter

• Intro Updated Jan 23, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
JanPeter74's Profile Photo

JanPeter74

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy planning just another trip!”

Real Name