"About time to update my pages !!!" JanPeter74's Profile
Hi there and welcome on my page. For those of you who want to know the exact details on the place I return to at the end of my journeys: I live in Papendrecht, near Rotterdam in the southwest of the Netherlands.
Who is this guy to the left? Well, that's me, as you might have guessed when comparing it to the profile pic above.
What do I do/like when not travelling (some things can also be done during travelling): Reading, spending time with friends while going-out/eating-out, working in the sales department of an international company, speaking/learning foreign languages: English, French, German and some basic Spanish, watching movies, etc., and of course planning future trips with Diana, my lovely wife!
AND.... Since a few months I am daddy to the most gorgeous girl in the world. Loranne was born on 6 October 2006 and nothing will ever be the same since that day!!!
Yes, she is also the main reason why I spent so little time on VT over the past few months.
Our last trip was to Normandy and Bretagne in the west of France in August. Our last trip as a couple instead of a family!
As for travelling during the months and years to come, we have to see how this will work out with this little princess, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up as addicted to travelling as her mom and dad.
The picture to the left shows the typical landscape around here. Only 15 minutes from home. To get to the city center of Rotterdam also takes me only 15-20 minutes. As a result I have the best of both worlds close at hand. What more could you want?
Pick of the Week
The French island of Corsica, a few hours (by car-ferry) south of the Côte d'Azur, is a fantastic mix of scenic coast, mountains, beaches, prehistoric sites and lovely cities and villages. A French island with some Italian atmosphere mixed in.
I really hope you will enjoy my travel pages so far. A lot of work still has to be done, but it's a nice job. Like reliving your holidays over and over again.
Please come back some time and see whether I am making progress.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 369 Reviews
- 579 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 35 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- JanPeter74 and zumodemango are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Tuscany Forum "Sandy family beach(es) in the..."
- Commented on danijelita's profile page
updated their Profile Page "About time to update my pages !!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Loranne"
- updated a Sevilla Travel Page "Sevilla"
- Wrote a Review Hiking at les Calanches de Piana in Corsica Things to Do
PhotosSee All Photos (579)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos
- Scotland Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos