"It's my hometown...." Top 5 Page for this destination Port Dickson by shirbon
Port Dickson Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 379 photos
I am belongs to my hometown Port Dickson(PD), a city of Negeri Sembilan. I was borned there, grew up, and now every weekend I will return to my peacefully hometown. There is a word said, "No matter where u r, the final destination is still ur home"...PD is not an island but it is a famous with beaches...however some beaches have been polluted but there are still beautiful beaches...we have to look for it...hehehehe...I always go to the beaches to relax...hahaha but I don't know how to swim...I like the feel laying on the sandy beach or sitting there, listen to the waves sound...RELAX!!!
This is one of the oldest building that located in the PD town(captured 2003). Let me describe the town: It is a very small town that have 3 rows of shophouses. Some shophouses has been renovated, because it is really a old shops...I stay there before...Yup, PD is quite developed. it has shopping complex with 4 storeys...a lot of housing area and shops...it is no longer an old town...
This picture was captured at one of the 3-star resort. It is about 2km from the PD town...I didn't capture the resort, cause I like the scenery...along the road from PD town to about 12 miles, there are beaches besides the road, some were covered but some you are able to see it...there are a lot of resorts and hotels...This place has become a tourism place...From PD to KLIA, it takes about 45 minutes...To Melaka also 45 minutes if u familiar with the road...even to KL only 1 hour and 45 mins, depends on where and how fast u drive...
- Pros:Beaches along the roadside, is place to rest and relax
- Cons:oopps! there are some polluted beaches
- In a nutshell:This is all about beaches
Sitting on the bench...looking at the ocean...thinking is other side of beaches will have the same sun...hehehehe... more travel advice
this is unexpected...it is so romantic...when the sun is going to dissappear...I sitting on the bench...here I capture... more travel advice
shirbon's Related Pages
Port Dickson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Via occulta,solum lapideum,paries ligneus,cellula"
- "PD - Weekend Retreat"
- "It's my hometown...."
- "The Place Along The Straits of Malacca"
- "My favorite drunkard beach"
- "A short run away from the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Dickson
- Hotels in Port Dickson
- Transportation in Port Dickson
- Nightlife in Port Dickson
- Restaurants in Port Dickson
- Shopping in Port Dickson
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Dickson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Dickson
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Port Dickson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Dickson
Photos in Port DicksonSee All Photos (9)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cherating Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Dickson Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 1 review, 2 photos