"Lee's Travel Homepage" fritzrl's Profile

Tokyo travels

My partner and I have been to Tokyo twice. He's a teacher of the Japanese Tea Ritual, so goes to buy equipment and do advanced study.

Me? I go for the food!

Love Tokyo, and Japan in general.

Euro 2004

We spent the entire month of July 2004 touring Europe. The main "excuse" was so that I could attend a music workshop in the Czech Republic. But we also took the opportunity to visit London, Prague, Berlin and Vienna.

Berlin's my favorite, though anyplace in the Czech Republic is a very close second!

• Intro Written Jan 10, 2005

• meiyergani's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Happy birthday, Lee!

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Warm Birthday wishes to you Lee. Have a wonderful day.

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2007 at 6:41 PM

Happy Birthday Lee!

• nevlin's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 3:41 AM

thank your for the info on berlin, its given me some idea where to refine my berlin area searching to, btw im also going on to budapest from berlin .

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 at 10:32 PM

happy and free in your great dayof birth.Some time we do not need to stop walking but where we are in traffic point say red how do we do at that time,I think alittle bit slower is better then stop......:O

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2006 at 10:23 AM

Just read your answer on a post in the travel forum. Japanese Tea Ceremony. I just wish I could only once attend one. Have a great time! Corinne

• mydreamquest's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2006 at 12:03 PM

Thanks for your explanation in helping me find the Philharmonie in Berlin. I will be there at the end of this month. Cannot wait. First time to Berlin.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!