"Lee's Travel Homepage" fritzrl's Profile
My partner and I have been to Tokyo twice. He's a teacher of the Japanese Tea Ritual, so goes to buy equipment and do advanced study.
Me? I go for the food!
Love Tokyo, and Japan in general.
We spent the entire month of July 2004 touring Europe. The main "excuse" was so that I could attend a music workshop in the Czech Republic. But we also took the opportunity to visit London, Prague, Berlin and Vienna.
Berlin's my favorite, though anyplace in the Czech Republic is a very close second!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: Notenläden (music stores) in..."
- Wrote a Review See the classic view of Seattle's Skyline about National/Local - Parks/Gardens in Seattle Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on kopwint's profile page
- created a Seattle Travel Page "Hanging out in the Emerald City"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lee's Travel Homepage"
created their Profile Page "Lee's Travel Homepage"
No friends yet.