"Go when you've your health not when you've money!" vpbebe's Profile
Hey all! Booked my next big trip for june to aug 06 so any help and ideas appreciated!
Hong Kong for 4 days 9th june staying in Metropole hotel Kowloon- hopin to do one day disney, and big buddha, any other ideas?
Fly to Melbourne for 5 days, traveling up to port campbell over 2 days and staying in cute cottage! Doing philip island tour and neighbours tour
Before flying onto ayers rock for 2 days - staying in cabins. doing sunrise walk and the olgas tour and sounds of silence sunset dinner
Then fly to Sydney and have 4 weeks before flying out of Cairns (what to do in between is still a mystery)
Fly from Cairns to Singapore (2days) then onto melaka, then genting highlands, then kuala lumpur. From here to cameron highlands, penang, then cross border into thailand to phuket.
From here to koh samui and travel up to Bangkok before flying home!
Any good tours, places to stay, things to see, length of time to stay in places etc.
Ps Leaving in 4 weeks so get your ideas in fast!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- vpbebe and vivalasteph are now friends.
- Posted in Travel South Africa Forum "Re: honeymoon in aug?"
- Wrote a Review The Peak Lookout about Victoria Peak Cafes in Hong Kong Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Peak Lookout"
- updated a Hong Kong Travel Page "Short Break to HK"
updated their Profile Page "Go when you've your health not when you've money!"
Top 5 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Brussels 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Boston 2 reviews, 2 photos